Android TV

Google TV hasn't really taken off but that hasn't stopped tech firms in creating their own version using the open source Android OS.
I have been using an Android TV for over a year now and use it frequently in class. From listening to audio books, reading books, sharing documents and photos, Google Drive, YouTube and the internet. This tiny device is small, and fast.
Unlike most PCs that require a start up and shut down, this box simply stays on all the time and can be used to show students information as soon as you require it. It is an incredible invention and has challenged the way I teach. I enjoy the fact that I can control my laptop through it, making everything easily accessible.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.
    I will remember to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back someday.
    I want to encourage one to continue your great job,
    have a nice day!
    Also visit my webpage - http://www.youtube.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility
    issues. When I look at your blog site in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!


    my web-site :: travel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to see daily a few websites and sites to read posts,
    however this webpage presents feature based posts.

    Also visit my blog: Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb, what a webpage it is! This website presents useful facts to us,
    keep it up.

    My web-site: vacature verpleegkundige arnhem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useful information. Lucky me I found your website unintentionally, and
    I'm stunned why this coincidence did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

    My webpage: vakantiehuisjes in frankrijk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This app article is a helpful resource for Android users who enjoy exploring different entertainment options. I appreciate that the information is written in a straightforward style because complicated explanations can make it difficult to understand a new application. Xuper Hydra APK link https://xuperhydra.net/ caught my interest while I was looking for information about entertainment apps for Android. I usually prefer an app that feels simple and convenient, especially when I want to relax and watch something after a busy day. The article gives me several useful points to think about before trying the application. Thanks for sharing this informative content with readers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This app guide is very useful for Android users who enjoy discovering new entertainment applications. I liked the way you introduced the topic because everything feels straightforward and easy to follow. Freecine APK caught my interest while I was looking for information about movie and TV streaming apps link https://xuperhydra.net/
    . For me, an enjoyable application should have a simple interface and make browsing comfortable. Your article gives readers some useful things to think about before using a streaming app. I appreciate the effort you put into explaining the subject clearly. Thanks for sharing this guide, and I hope to see more Android-related content from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article about the app is very helpful and gives me a better understanding of what to consider when exploring a new entertainment application. I like how the information is presented in a simple way, making the topic easy for regular users to follow. I often use my Android phone to watch movies and TV content when I have time to relax. Xuper TV APK link https://xupertvpc.com/
    caught my attention because I am interested in convenient streaming options for mobile devices. I usually prefer apps with a clean interface and straightforward navigation. This article provides a useful introduction and gives readers a good starting point for learning more about the app.

    ReplyDelete

. . . . . .

Check Backlinks Increase Page Rank .. .

Naymx

Naymz

Slideboom

Windows

Wiki 2

Upperz

Wiziq

NZC

Blog 2 3 4

GoogNZ

ikarma

Macul

Spoke

LinkedIn

ClaimId

Ziggs

Spoke

Professional

RSS

iKarma

Ecademy

ProGoogle

L@S09

LinkedIn

Ning

PLP

CANZ

GoogUS

zoominfo

ClaimId

MyPlaxo

TKI

MBSblog

Plaxo

Ning

Directory

TEFANZ

NZI

EITFNZ

iKarma

ILP

Friendster

Friendsrch

Xing

Blog Cur

BigSight

GoogPro

EDu Web

NZNT

CANZ

iKarma

lookupanyone

GoodTchr

B2card

Naymz

WrdPrs

iKarma